I want to know about the treated bed net, because I want research about the ITNs. So please help me find some reasearch papers.
There are a wealth of scientific studies on ITNs. I will list a few here, which in turn will lead you to many others through their cited references. I am purposefully mostly mentioning papers published in open access journals, since many others restrict unsubscribed readers to only the abstract and not the full paper.
- Fegan GW, Noor AM, Akhwale WS, Cousens S and Snow RW (2007). Effect of expanded insecticide-treated bednet coverage on child survival in Kenya: a longitudinal study. The Lancet, volume 370, issue 9592, pages 1035-1039.
- Gamble C, Ekwaru PJ, Garner P and ter Kuile FO (2007). Insecticide-treated nets for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy: A systematic review of randomised controlled trials. PLoS Medicine, volume 4, issue 3: e107. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0040107
- Hoffman SJ, Guindon GR, Lavis JN, Ndossi GD, Osei EJA, Sidibe MF and Boupha B (2011). Assessing healthcare providers’ knowledge and practices relating to insecticide-treated nets and the prevention of malaria in Ghana, Laos, Senegal and Tanzania. Malaria Journal, volume 10, issue 363. doi:10.1186/1475-2875-10-363
- Killeen GF, Smith TA, Ferguson HM, Mshinda H, Abdulla S, Lengeler C and Kachur SP (2007). Preventing childhood malaria in Africa by protecting adults from mosquitoes with insecticide-treated nets. PLoS Medicine, volume 4, issue 7: e229. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0040229
- Lengeler C and Snow RW (1996). From efficacy to effectiveness: insecticide-treated bednets in Africa. Bulletin of the World Health Organisation, volume 74, issue 3, pages 325-332.
- Lover AA, Sutton BA, Asy AJ and Wilder-Smith AW (2011). An exploratory study of treated bed-nets in Timor-Leste: patterns of intended and alternative usage. Malaria Journal, volume 10, issue 199. doi:10.1186/1475-2875-10-199
- Nahlen BL, Clark JP and Alnwick D (2003). Insecticide-treated bednets. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, volume 68, issue 4, supplement 1-2.
- Noor AM, Amin AA, Ahkwale WS and Snow RW (2007). Increasing coverage and decreasing inequity in insecticide-treated bed net use among rural Kenyan children. PLoS Medicine, volume 4, issue 8: e255. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0040255
- Takken W (2002). Do insecticide-treated bednets have an effect on malaria vectors? (PDF) Tropical Medicine & International Health, colume 7, issue 12, pages 1022-1030.